ADDA’s unique philosophy of non-extraction of teeth as far as possible fits in nicely with the Invisalign treatment. As smile architects, we ensure that you not only help your dental patients achieve straight teeth, but also a beautiful smile.
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over 3 million people. Here 8 common regrets when someone puts on braces:
- Painful ulcers from wires and brackets.
- Foul smell from trapped food and plaque can be a turn off in social settings.
- It’s a pain and troublesome when brackets keep coming off.
- Odours from rotting food trapped can be a turn-off.
- Unable to clean the teeth well due to brackets and wires can cause tooth decay.
- Wires and brackets are unsightly and socially embarrassing.
- Having to extract my perfectly sound teeth.
- Weren’t given a choice of clear aligners!
Unlike traditional orthodontics or braces, Invisalign has no metal bands or wires to trap food and plaque. Maintaining a good oral hygiene program will also reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.