Clear Aligner Orthodontics Master Class
Date: 18th January 2020, 9PM to 5PM
Location: Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Hone your ability to identify cases that can be candidates for Invisalign Lite
- Techniques to effectively utilise Invisalign Lite
- How Invisalign Lite creates visible facial changes within a short treatment time
- Steps not to be missed when reviewing ClinCheck
- How to wrap up ClinCheck Design in 5 minutes
- Tips and tricks to prevent adverse effects of posterior open bite
- How the digital workflow with the intra-oral scanner can increase patients’ motivation, working efficiency and better monitoring for Aligner treatment
- How to enhance patient care with the latest diagnostic aid NIRI technology by intra-oral scanner
- Use of intra-oral scanners for young kids to avoid impression taking procedures and radiation-free caries detection
- Phase 1 treatment for young patients by “Invisalign First” for mixed dentitions
Dr Ken Sirikrai
Dr. Thiti Sirikrai obtained his dental degree from Chulalongkorn University in 1996, Certificate in Clinical Orthodontics, and Master of Science in Orthodontics from Saint Louis University, Missouri, USA in 2000. He has been a visiting lecturer in Biomechanics and Invisalign for Postgraduate Orthodontic students at Chulalongkorn University and Mahidol University in Bangkok since 2007. Dr. Thiti Sirikrai is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and World Federation of Orthodontists. In 2002, he became an accredited Invisalign provider and obtained Diamond Provider status in 2014. He has since completed more than 2,000 Invisalign treatments. Dr. Sirikrai is also an Invisalign Speaker and has conducted several Invisalign Certification courses and Study clubs in the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong. Now Dr. Sirikrai serves as Associate Clinical Director at Thantakit International Dental Center, his family-owned private practice in Bangkok since 1945.
Dr Cordia Lam
Lam Ching Yi, Cordia, graduated from the University of Hong Kong in 2000. She obtained the Fellowship in International College of Dentists in 2017 and Fellowship in PFA in 2018. Dr Lam has practiced dentistry in Hong Kong for 19 years and currently runs three practices in Hong Kong. As a licensed Invisalign practitioner since 2006, Dr. Lam has treated over 4500 Invisalign cases, which has gained her a Red Diamond Invisalign Provider status in 2018. She is a board member of the Asia Pacific Invisalign Clinical Advisory Board and she is also a speaker of Invisalign. She has been presenting at the Invisalign Asia Pacific Summit, ANZ forum, Japan forum, Hong Kong forum, TAAO, International College of Dentists Symposium and has been invited to speak at numerous other Invisalign events all over the world.
Dr Ronnie Yap
Dr Ronnie Yap was awarded both the FAC Ohlers Gold Medal for Best Clinical Student, and the University Silver Medal for the Best Student of that graduating year.He is currently an adjunct Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore and also the President-Elect of the Asian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry and Past President of the Aesthetic Dentistry Society of Singapore.A firm believer of continuing education, he has been actively organising professional education courses for dentists locally and has lectured in more than 6 countries regionally.
|0900 – 1030: Dr Ken
Aligner Orthodontics with focus on Smile Design and Facial Esthetics
|1030 – 1100: Tea Break
|1100 – 1230: Dr Ken
Multidisciplinary Treatment in Aligner Orthodontics
Maximising Effectiveness of “Invisalign Lite” Treatment for Fast and Rewarding Results
|1230 – 1330: Lunch
|1330 – 1500: Dr Cordia
Aligner Orthodontic is “Digital Orthodontics”
|1500 – 1530: Tea Break
|1530 – 1630: Dr Cordia
“Invisalign First” : Does it work?
|1630 – 1715: Dr Ronnie Yap
Introduction to Remote Monitoring