- Upper central incisors were too big while lateral incisors are too small
- Uneven gum margins
- Wants brighter, whiter teeth and a perfect smile
Clinical and Radiographic Examination
- Tooth size discrepancy noted between the upper central and lateral incisors
- Patient presented with tendency class 3 occlusion
- No radiography contraindication for Invisalign and Porcelain Veneers
Patient was given the following as part of his smile makeover:
- Invisalign to correct spacing on upper anterior teeth, to create space for a larger size lateral incisor
- Arch expansion with Invisalign was performed as well
- Digital Smile Design (DSD)
- Porcelain veneers – 8 upper Lithium Disilicate Emax veneers.
Total Time Taken
- Invisalign: 10 months.
- Veneers: 3 days
- Patient was part of Advanced Anterior Aesthetics Course